i know i said i would be cleaning the house today (which i have done some...), but i really wanted to finish this LO i started last night + i really wanted to try out my new FLOURISH stamps i brought off ebay. Its of my DF Aaron and lists all the things i love about him. I used a tag that sharon gave me :D and if you were to watch me put this lo toegther you would have laughed (long story). I decided to use it for Tanya's Scrap and Craft with T challenge over at Debs Creations. The only thing is i didnt use any "bling" so i hope kindi glitz will pass ;)





awesome LO Rach.. love the pics of Isabella :)
ReplyDeleteGreat LO. I'm sure kindiglitz will count as bling, it's still sparkly! Izzy's car is so cool, too. Wish we had something similar 'cos Keeley is always spreading her huge collection of toys around the house and I end up having to try to pick them all up after she goes to bed. Bending over and picking up toys is difficult at this stage in my "largeness".
ReplyDeleteOh yes, almost forgot. Thanks for the lovely comment about how I looked for the wedding. It definitely brightened my day after I've been feeling very big.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of Izzy in the blow up ball thing - they are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletehey babe :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous layout hun, lol with izzy in her little car, alex has one of them things too and toys scattered in there everywhere,oh and all over the house arh.lol, anyways talk to you later chook xoxo
Izzy really is the cuest lil cutie!
ReplyDeleteSeriously!
Might have to give this lil comp of yours a go - I thought I was already a follower of your blog??! Oh well - I am hopeless at keeping track of this business!
Have a good weekend chicken!
xxoo
Beautiful layout Rachel,love that bottom pic!
ReplyDelete