Tuesday, April 14, 2009

White with One


I finally finished my LO for the white with one challenge.

This month was white with coral with journalling on the photo.

My first LO which i'm quite happy with in the end.

I started the lo and when it was finsihed it looked more like white with orange not coral so i re-did the whole thing... And the journalling on the photo let me tell you that was a challenge! I hand wrote some which just wrecked everything- my messy writting, so i ended up putting the photo through the printer which took ages to get it right. So finally - happy with the end result.

A LO of me when i was around 7-8 months pregnant. The journalling reads "getting closer to becoming parents"
Thanks for looking xxx

blog signiture

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute couple who were expecting their Beautiful lil Isabella!!! Love this LO Rach! Such a heartfelt LO! I love that shaped paper! That is a huge flower underneath the one of you pregnant! Luv it heaps Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx