Hey everyone, i have more LO's to share from CyberCrop over at Debs Creations.
This is my take on Vicki's Blind Challenge. We were given a list of materials then a few days later given insturctions on how to compose the lo. Very happy with the design, i'm not very good with using pp so it was good to do something different and i enjoyed it.
This is my take on Vicki's Blind Challenge. We were given a list of materials then a few days later given insturctions on how to compose the lo. Very happy with the design, i'm not very good with using pp so it was good to do something different and i enjoyed it.
Next is a mini album from ChrisW's Challenge. A keyring would have been nice too but i thought it was a good excuse to start my kaiser cupcake album from Isabella's 1st Birthday. Must haves were: more than one page, Photos, Heart, Flower and Bling. Very colouful album with some cute photos from her party.

Very excited about being chosen to recieve Shazza's RAK, so will be looking forward for the mail man to come.
I have been cleaning out all my scrapbooking stuff and have heaps that i dont use and have doubles of so i will make up some kits if anyone is intrested in buying, so stay tuned xxxxx



My goodness, that cupcake album is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!! I still have yet to attempt a mini album like that, and haven't done any LOs from Keeley's 1st birthday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by and leaving that lovely note. I did know that you were in Collinsville and Sharon had even pointed out where you lived (I lived down the end of the street that ran off the road to the golf course, opposite your street). I'd been looking forward to meeting you but you moved again before I got the chance. Yes, we do eat at the Workers' a fair bit. Were you still in town the night that we had the trivia comp around February 20? My table was of teachers was quite drunk and vocal (I wasn't drinking, but I was getting very annoyed at the others 'cos I couldn't hear the questions). What's the story about the Workers' and teachers?
Hi Rach love your pages and mini albums you've put on your blog...... issabella is so cute...
ReplyDelete