This is my LO for Heather's Challenge @ Debs' Creations.The Challenge was to use:
**row of brads/eyelets
**use scrap pp only (i used scrap cardstock instead)
**shaped journalling block (star)
**florishes
**natural background (white)
The journalling reads: You love playing mummy's keyboard. Welcome to a world of music. i just thought these photos were so cute i had to scrap them.
I wanted to show you my flower stash and brads/eyelet/button collection hehe. Sharron was showing me hers the other day so i thought i'd post a pic or two. And some pics of my scrap-room. This is me getting ready for cyber-crop tonight.
I will post my Lo's over the next few days. Have a great weekend everyone, we all know what i will be doing ;)






WOW! That LO looks awesome Darlin....And I am loving your scrapping space!And all your storage! I need a container like that to store all my flowers in so that I can actually see what I have! Luv Shaz xoxo
ReplyDeleteLOL so you did! Luv Shaz xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove this lo - so cute! xox
ReplyDelete