Gorgeous Girl Izzy!!! Love your cards Darlin...Hey...I got some good news to share with you when I get home....Leaving Leish's house now! Luv Shaz xoxo
Awwww, she looks so cute!!! Way more hair than Keeley has too. I'm only just starting to be able to tie it into two piggytails (it's not long enough to all go in one ponytail). I love the photo of her in front of the window. The light plays off of her really well. Love the cards too. I'm not much of a card maker either.
Stunning photo's Rach Izzy is beautiful! I love yhe cards too. I must tell youo I was going to call my dd Ava Isabella or Izzy they weere top of my name list so I just love that name!
A little about me...
My name is Rachel and I am 24 years old. I have a gorgeous daughter named Isabella who you will see grow in all my layouts. She is my world and i dunno where i would be without her.
A little about my scrapbooking...
I LOVE IT!!!! It's my little creative get-away to keep my mind off all those annoying things in life and makes me cherish all the good.
My scrapbooking style is always changing!!! At the moment... you will see alot of distressing and 'shapes' in my layouts - such as brackets and scallops.
Gorgeous Girl Izzy!!! Love your cards Darlin...Hey...I got some good news to share with you when I get home....Leaving Leish's house now! Luv Shaz xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwwww, she looks so cute!!! Way more hair than Keeley has too. I'm only just starting to be able to tie it into two piggytails (it's not long enough to all go in one ponytail). I love the photo of her in front of the window. The light plays off of her really well.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards too. I'm not much of a card maker either.
also, just wondering, but how'd you get the piccy for the link to your scrapbooking memories scraproom?
ReplyDeleteoh Rachel,isabella is looking just beautiful she is such a little princess..so glad to have you back with us honey!
ReplyDeleteStunning photo's Rach Izzy is beautiful! I love yhe cards too. I must tell youo I was going to call my dd Ava Isabella or Izzy they weere top of my name list so I just love that name!
ReplyDelete