Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Black with Two

Here it is my black with two first challenge.
Black with pink + orange with paint + 20 brads!!!
This is an old photo of aaron and i when we first got together 3 years ago lol
I also wanted to share a few little goodies i brought today from the scrap-shop. i went to get a few flowers for shaz and ended up getting more flowers for myself, heaps of brads and some back + white cardstock aswell as a cute pp all about scrapbooking. very naughty of me but i couldnt resist, especially while aaron and izzy were waiting in the car.
Ohh and i would like to add that i am sooooo excited because i get to catch up with Lisa and her kids on thursday as well as meet cass for the first time!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. Love this LO!!! Gorgeous photo of you and Aaron! Oh you didn't need to buy me flowers hun!! I only wanted one of those huge big ones for the LO that I am scraplifting from you!!! LOL! I just brought that PP! I have no idea how I am going to use it though!
    Hey I am very jealous of you meeting up with Lisa and her kidlets and getting to meet Cass!
    Have fun Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Rach..I too love the pic of the 2 of you,absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach!

    I have to have that b/w pp in the pic!
    Where did you get it?

    And I love the layout of you and Aaron :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx