Tuesday, April 28, 2009

RAK up for grabs

Good morning fellow blogers. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was pretty busy which is what I love.. spending family time with aaron as he didn’t work for once! No Scrapbooking though, which is fine I guess, haven’t been very motivated lately.
I got an email from Kaiser yesterday, didn’t make their DT but there’s always next year hey?! ;) But my spirits were lifted right up when the postman arrived! I received a parcel with a few scrapbooking items I purchased from ebay – some flourish stamps and letter stickers but that wasn’t all… my RAK from Sharon for having 30 followers! Thanks my darling cause I LOVE it and your such a good friend to me.

Speaking of shazzy, I’m so excited because she is coming down for the Scrapbooking Expo in June. Not only that, she’s going to be staying with ME!!! I hope your gonna be ready for lots of fun and Scrapbooking while you’re here babeness! And lots of cuddles from Isabella.

Who said you cant shop without a car hey? I have been naughty and been doing some online shopping. I brought some thickers and some supplies from Tanya at scrap with T. i also got some goodies from the online Trash and Treasure at scrapchat. None of my kits sold, but that’s ok.

I would like to thank all my friends for following my blog, and to celebrate my 11th follower, I am giving away a special RAK made up of some flowers – one of my favourite supplies that I can’t live without! So I will get aaron to draw a name when he gets home tonight so stay posted! Thanks guys for visiting and leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, Congrats on your 11th follower!!! I am so ready for lots of scrappin Darlin....Can't wait!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie for visiting my blog, i know how awesome that you live on coast too, i need to get to know more people especially my age and so does df lol. Might meet up with you and shaz in june. What day are you going to expo?? oh btw hun adding you to my blog if dats ok.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach - you will have to get that car going so you can come to some classes at the scrapbook cupborad - you could meet Lyn too!!! I love getting surprises in the mail too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog Rach and leaving me a cupcake. Your kits will do better next time, I'm sure.

    xoxo
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx