I shouldn't be doing any scrapbooking over the weekend because it is our "family time", but since Aaron has to work... why not?!
I'm really happy with how this one turned out.. "A Daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend" it took me ages to find the perfect lettering and found the finishing touches at spotlight. Ofcorse this LO includes my favourite things, PINK and FLOWERS and my gorgeous girl.
Photo was taken Nov 08 at the Melbourne Cup. Isabella has her own little facsinater, which you can't really see cause mummy's one takes up half the photo
I have had this kaiser butterfly album since it first came out last year and i finally found the perfect paper and photos for it. Check out my front page and first two pages in the book. I'm using the Airy Fairy Collection from Kaiser. i just love them! The photos are of isabella taken last week. I gave her a fairy cupcake for the first time and she was being so cute and pulling the cutest faces and ofcorse the camera was close at hand. Enjoy xox




I am so glad that you have this blog, I have missed you so much! I am so jealous, now that you live so close to Lisa K!! Please keep in contact...I don't ever want to loose your friendship!
ReplyDeleteOMG This Butterfly album is gorgeous!!!I too have this album...been thinking of doing it for K's 18th album! But I am going to do an acyclic album!
I love that photo of you and Izzy from Melb Cup and that LO is just to die for!!! Might have to lift that one Rach....would you mind if I did it???
Can I please have a copy of the photo with just you and Izzy and the one of the 3 of you please??? Email it to me at cm_sd68@hotmail.com Luv Shaz xoxo