Friday, May 1, 2009

WIN a $50 Voucher!!!

I am giving one lucky follower a $50 voucher at their local
Scrapbooking Shop!!!!

All you have to do is:
1. Become a follower
2. Leave me some comments

EASY!!!!

The more comments you leave, the more chance you have of winning!!!!
Feel free to go through my previous posts and increase you chances of winning!!!!

Once I reach 50 followers I will announce the winner.
GOOD LUCK!!!

blog signiture

6 comments:

  1. WOW This is cool....$1 to spend for every follower!!! Hope I can be the winner!!! LOL!
    Come on girls follow the Scrap-Princess blog progress and maybe you could win yourself that awesome prize. Do I get something for being your first LOL!!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there princess...i'll call you your real name...lol...rachel....love your blog..pretty....just became a follower...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog you have here :) Found you through scrapbook.com aussie forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind you adding me at all hunni.. I will add you too :) xx
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog Rach, it is soo colourful, I finally figured how this follow me worked..lol!...than realised you had a comp on this is a fantastic idea, good luck with it all and your work is totally awesome too!
    luv tanXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great blog Rach.
    It looks fantastic. Love the sketch too, might have to give that one a go.
    Thank you for sharing!

    Briana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx