Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Well it's Easter Long Weekend, and Aaron is working :( at least it gives me time to get things ready for sunday. I have heaps of things planned! We're going to buy Izzy a little bunny rabbit tomorrow if we can find one. She LOVES animals & i want her to have a pet. We have no yard or grass so we cant get a puppy :(
We're gonna have a easter egg hunt ofcorse and i have heaps of easter decorations to put up around the house hehe i love special occasions, and yummy HOT CROSS BUNS the choc chip ones ofcorse.
i have some more LO's to share. I did a double LO from Isabella's first birthday, we took her to the zoo and she just LOVED it! i used the Fun Fair paper range from kaiser. Soon as i saw it i knew what i was gonna use it for.
And i did a LO of myself to complete my application for being part of the design team at kasier. i love kaiser products so much and would love to experience this amazing opportunity. Wish me luck. There's SOOO much talent out there, but i guess you can only try your best!


I wanted to share another LO i did from christmas. At Westfield, they had a meet and greet with santa, mrs clause and rudolph, so ofcorse i wasn't too far away with my camera.

Thanks for looking. I hope everyone has a happy and safe easter filled with lots of love and chocolate!!!!!! xxx
blog signiture

2 comments:

  1. Awww I am loving all these LO's. You have been very busy playing around with all the backgrounds and blog headers and lots and lots of stuff!
    Hope you get on the Kaiser DT...Would be such a hoot!! Off to check out your scrapbooking memories LO's Luv Shaz xoxo

    PS Sorry I missed your chat this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all looking great Rach! I especially LOVE the layout you did of yourself!
    GOrgeous work and all the best! I think there will be a lot of nervous people awaiting Kaiser's announcement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx