Wednesday, April 22, 2009

$10 Kits for sale

Hi Girls, I have been cleaning out my scrap supplies and I’ve made up some kits of things I have no use for or doubles of.
The kits are $10 each and postage is FREE. First in best dressed, so please leave me a message or email me at
scrap-princess@live.com.au with the name of the kit you would like to purchase. I have HEAPS so once these have sold, I will upload some more, I have heaps of Disney kits too.
Black + White Kit (sorry i am sold)

Pink Kit (sorry i am sold) Butterfly Kit (sorry i am sold) blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I am so tempted to buy the pink kit off you so that I can do a "Our new little princess"/"Sisters" page for when the new baby's born, but that's only because I have a feeling I'm having another girl. Knowing my luck, I'll buy the kit and then have a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've decided I'll buy it and just not use the "sisters" badge if I get a boy. I can always scrap Keeley on her own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she kisses, she's VERY affectionate. She started out kissing other babies and animals (blech!!!) and wouldn't kiss adults. Now though, she'll come up and randomly cover you with kisses. She especially likes to kiss us on the leg when we're either sitting at the computer or standing doing something in the kitchen. I'm sure Isabella'll start kissing when she feels like it. Not really anything too weird in the craving department, just mango smoothies, sushi and, lately, sweet and sour pork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Kits Darlin....Hopefully when I chat to you this arvo the butterfly kit will be mine! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx