Monday, June 29, 2009

Blog Award

I want to thank a new online friend of mine Em aka Zippity for this award xxx Hopefully i will get to meet you one day because you don't live far! You're so sweet hun and now it's time for you to learn some new things about me :)
1)To post 10 honest things about myself and post the award on my blog.
2)To give this award to some people who follow my blog. So my bloggers for this award are.....
1. Belynda
2. Mandy
I Love following your blog girls and thanks a million for following mine and leaving me some love xxx
Ok now time for 10 honest things about me...
1. I miss my mum, dad and grandma so much!
2. Isabella is the most important thing in the word to me!
3. I love living in Queensland
4. I want to have another baby in the near furture
5. I wish i could lose 10kg already! so does Aaron.
6. I love spending time with my friend Belynda and i miss not seeing her cause our kidlets are both sick.
7. I love holden cars even though Aaron doesn't.
8. I could go scrap shopping once a week if i could ;)
9. I want to get married
10. I hate cleaning the house EVERY DAY!!!
blog signiture

3 comments:

  1. awww thankyou hun for the award :D. Far out alex and i are missing you guys, hopefully soon we can catch up :) omg hun, i am loving that layout of you and aaron, so super sweet, and so happy you finsihed your cool dude layout the lettering is so much better. love the eyelets too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks rach...will sort it out on my blog tonight...cheers...xxxtake care

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he so good to learn more about you Rach! I cant see why you would need to lose weight!!!!!!!!!! and I am a major holden fan!! When I first went out with my hubby about 16 yrs ago he picked me up in his VB V8 I thought he was sooo cool and we have had holdens all our married life I'm now driving a crewman storm LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx