I've been so busy doing all these challenges, i thought i would make a layout from scratch with no rules. I have used lace paper and a cute chipboard butterfly which i have inked using a metalic ink. As you can see, my style is evolving. I love White Backgrounds using one colour plus black.This photo was taken on Mother's Day of my darling Aaron and gorgeous Isabella who is now sick as the person who ws staying with us was also sick! I hope Isabella get's better soon. This always happens! Grrrrr!!!




thats no good poor isabella is sick...we all are too...hopefully she gets better very soon...love your page...take carexxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work Rach.... sorry to hear you are having a rough time atm... will miss you and your gorgeous work at debs but you need to do what you have too....
ReplyDeleteI love this LO Rach!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! (I'm a huge fan of purple!!!)
ReplyDeleteSorry to read that things aren't great and Izzy's sick. I just went to check your other blog and noticed it'd been removed. I hope things get better for you really soon. Thanks again for the beautiful slideshow thingy you did for Brianna.
Luv Leish xxxooo
Hi honey,was offline on dday so don't really know what its all about..just hope you are ok honey...take care of you!!
ReplyDeleteLovely LO - I do like a bit of purple!
ReplyDeleteHey I've tagged you on my blog if you want to play along. :)
hey rach, i tried to email you but it bounced back... just wanted to check that you're doing ok and let you know im thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteLove the gorgeous layout... Aaron and Izzy both look so happy!
xxoo