There are step by step instructions with photos on Scrap n Craft with T blog for this LO, so be sure to check them out. Tanya has all these products in her shop.I realllllly enjoyed making this LO.These papers are so much fun!!!
There's another LO and 2 cards to come using the same papers - so you will have to keep an eye open for them too.
Thank you so much Tanya for give me the chance to be on your guest DT for this month :D
I am sooooo excited because the day has finally arrived for my good friend Sharon to come and visit. Can't wait to catch up and have heaps of fun scrapbooking :)




This is awesome, love the bling Rach!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love this photo of Izzy!!! And this is a great LO from your DT pack from Tanyah!!!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun with you Rach and your family, I really enjoyed my time scrapping and taking photos of your family! Hope you love the photos too! Luv Shaz xoxo