Monday, June 29, 2009

Love Birds


This is a layout of Aaron and Me using the LITTLE YELLOW BICYCLE - LOVE LETTERS paper range. I LOVE these papers. I'm not a fan of using more than one photo in a layout - which i have been doing alot lately - but i love these photos and thought they match well together. You can't see from the photo, but the white cardstock has embossed swirls on it. I have been doing so much challenges lately, because i love the inspiration they give me but this layout was something i created with no rules attached. I want to thank belynda for letting me use her cute bird stamp xxx

blog signiture

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Rach! Did you do the journalling by hand? If you did, you have beautiful writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx