Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Awards...

I wanted to thank a very sweet friend - Leish for this blog award xxx

Now it's my turn to pass on this award...

Here are the rules-1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. If you can't pass it on to 15 just pass it on to as many or as few as you like!

The 15 blogs that I am going to pass it onto are ones that I have discovered recently and some old ones :) I frequently like to check out these blogs :)

1. Leish - Life as a stay at home mum
2. Belynda - Creative Butterfly
3. Em - Zippitydoo Designs
4. Lisa - Our little slice of paradise
5. Star - My li patch of the planet
6. Mandy - Eight is Enough
7. Moi - Moi Scraps
8. Julie - Scrap of your life
9. Maria - A Journey that starts here
10. Sarah - The ramblings of ....
11. Sweetie's Sketches
12. Scrappin Out Loud
13. Scrap the girls
14. Scrap n Craft with T
15. Mad About Scrapping

I also recieved this award from my bestfriend Belynda. Thanks Sweetie xxx

Comment on this blog. Save the award logo to your own computer and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I'd like to nominate this award to these awesome bloggers:
4. Em

blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely blog award! xx
    Hey I just finished my LO based on your sketch and I really, really like it!!! Will upload soon. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Rach! I'm really glad you enjoy reading my blog. Will be good when we get to hang out once I move back down south.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...thats very kind of you...i doubt if i can pass it on to others...but i am very happy to put your link up...thanks so much again....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks honey, your a sweetie! P.S I love the photos you put up, its amazing the similarities between you, your mum and your bubba!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx