I made this layout for my first challenge over at SCRAP THE GIRLS. The theme this month is to create a scene. There are some very imagative entries. I'm happy with my finished lo. i want to stick it onto a canvas and hang in my dd bedroom as it is full of fairies. Thanks for Looking xx
You... by Amanda Hartmann
6 years ago




very cute rach...just a magical page and it would look gorgeous on canvas!!take carexxx
ReplyDeleteThat is just so adorable!! I love the way you've made Izzy's fairy dress out of flowers!
ReplyDeleteWow Rach, this is so different to your usual style! Gorgeous work and Izzy looks absolutely adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stuff!
xxoo
gorgeous!!!soo sweet.beautifully done.i lurve ur works...
ReplyDeleteWow what a cute page, so very very pretty, I love it! Hope your having a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteHey gorgeous! Sorry to hear Izzy's still sick. Over a week isn't good.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to let you know that I've awarded you a blog award on my blog (if you choose to accept it). Will email you my postal address now.
xxLeish
Hi Rachel...you still have time to do this weeks layout for SOL..the deadline is monday night at midnight est.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing Rach - you have a wonderful talent -this layout is gorgeous, your passion shines through in you wonderful layouts
ReplyDeletelove this hun xo
ReplyDeleteOMG, gobsmacked here! LOVE that LO!!! Absolutely gorgeous! How cute are your little inchies!!are they a small version of a ATC? I gather that are an inch square??
ReplyDelete