Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My First Class...

How exciting!!! Here is a sneak preview of my first class i am doing over at SCRAP OF YOUR LIFE. It's a paper-bag album. Cheap and Easy way to display your photos and makes a great gift too! I have made mine for my grandma filled with photos of her only great-grand-daughter. The colour theme is white with one colour on each page. Click here if you would like to sign up for this class. The Class is on Friday 10th of July.


We are also having our FIRST CYBERCROP on Friday 17th til Sunday 17th of July with heaps of fun, games and prizes made up by Julie and Design Team aka ME and Moi :) The theme is WINTER. Everyone who takes part will recieve a little prize pack!! how cool is that?!!!! At the moment we have bingo words listed - select 20 and email them to Julie. So grab your hot-chocolate, sit in front of the heater and join us for our first cybercrop coming soon.

We are also doing another inchie swap. July's theme is COLOUR. so choose one colour and you can do whatever you like on your inchie. Come put your name down here

blog signiture

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to take part!! Not sure if I'll be able to yet, but I'll definitely let you know when I know if I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx