Thursday, June 25, 2009

June Sketch Prize - There is still Time ...

Here is my prize for the sketch challenge over at scrap of your life. There is still time to get your entries in. Just upload your layout here and you have until Tuesday 31st June to do so. Have fun with it and good luck xxx
I have been making cards and layouts. So stay posted and i will upload shortly xxx

4 comments:

  1. love the sketch...may have a crack at it...might combine it with another challenge as mojo has gone walkabout...lol...take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that sketch!! I would love to have a go at it, but I've promised family that I'll have a break from scrapping until after my theory exam. I might try and sneak it in after my parents leave on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool little prize there sweetie, you know what i think of your sketch hehe, just love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, i have given you an award which is in my latest post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx