Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Then and Now

I know this isn't scrap releated but..
i wanted to share some photos...
Of me when i was Isabella's age and wearing the same dress :)
-------Me--------- -------Izzy-------
--------- My mum & me ------

-----------Izzy & me ------------
blog signiture

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! The similarities are mind blowing!! I can't believe how much you all look alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers...you look so much like your mum i thought it was you as i was scrolling down...how freaky is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comparisons - !!!! I remember seeing Izzy in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos rach, the likeness is amazing. Wow she is so cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Rach!! You both look so cute in the dress. It's great when your parents save clothes and your kids can wear them as well! Mum saved a lot of the clothes I wore when I was a baby. Keeley's christening dress was actually a third generation wearing (my uncle wore it too)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i didnt realise she was wearing the same dress you wore on saturday night, Wow i'll say it again, you guys look so alike and crazy how you and ur mum look alike too.xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, not only does Izzy look like you, but you look SO much like your mum!!!

    Great share Rach - nice pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Rach gorgeous photo's you are all so much a like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx