Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mel's Challenge - Baby Love

This is Mel's challenge from MAS cyber crop. Her challenge is to use the following things in your LO...
M-matting
O- orange
T- two word title
H- heart felt journalling
E- embellishments x3
R- ribbon
This LO is of my bestfriend Belynda who is pregnant with bubba number 2. I hope she likes it.
2 challenges down and 2 more to go!!! This is so much fun!!!

blog signiture

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO!!! Lynny will love it!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Rach...she will love it...Its absolutely beautiful...wow...I love it to bits...Take care
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. She is very lucky tohave such a clever friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Rach - love the photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG SWEETIE, i simply just love it too bits :D you made me cry when i saw it, I am honestly so greatful and fortunate to have you in my life :D ohhhh cant wait to see it in real muwah xoxoxo much love to you babe.xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx