Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Excited me

Hi everyone, im so excited because my beautiful friend skye has just finished a GORGEOUS LO of me and izzy - how sweet is that!!! be sure to check it out http://skyemj.blogspot.com/ and leave her some love.
Moving along... I have a new blog!!!!!
http://life-of-a-scrap-princess.blogspot.com/
I am going to be posting a challenge very soon, it's not scrap related but i think it may interest some of my friends.
I am very excited to say that i have got heaps of photos developed and heaps of challenges to catch up on, so be ready for some awesome LO's!!! :)
blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. WOW I love your new background and blog header!!! Looking very lovely Rach, just like you! love the LO of you and Izzy that Skye did for you! Off now to get ready for scrapbooking tonight Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow hun, loving the new look!!! did you do it??? Header and flower embellishment is awesome. oh i saw the layout on the forum, super cute she did a great job and the colours suit you both perfectly :) The link didnt work :( luv lyn xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already spottwed Skyes LO of yas last night whilst blog hopping...loved it! Just checked out ya new blog, will follow that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look for the blog. Thought I'd also say congrats on hitting 20 followers!! Don't know how long you've had 20 (probably a while and I just didn't notice), but congrats anyway. That's a lovely LO that Skye did for you. Making sure I head over to the new blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx