Come join me and my friends at Mad About Scrapping for their Cybercrop this weekend.
Starting at 7pm tonight. 4 Challenges from Leanne -Mel-Mandy and Lisa. A $20 voucher is to be won!!! You have until the 29th of May to upload your LO's. Hope you will join in the fun
A little about me...
My name is Rachel and I am 24 years old. I have a gorgeous daughter named Isabella who you will see grow in all my layouts. She is my world and i dunno where i would be without her.
A little about my scrapbooking...
I LOVE IT!!!! It's my little creative get-away to keep my mind off all those annoying things in life and makes me cherish all the good.
My scrapbooking style is always changing!!! At the moment... you will see alot of distressing and 'shapes' in my layouts - such as brackets and scallops.
Have fun scrapping the weekend away Rach...
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what you come up for this theme. And enjoy the company of your friends Luv Shaz xoxo