Monday, May 25, 2009

YAY I am part of a DT!!!

How happy was i last night to come home from an awesome day with my family and friends to find an email sitting in my inbox from Julie. Saying i was accepted to be part of her Design Team at SCRAP OF YOUR LIFE. Thank you so much for this opportunity Julie, I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!!
Feel free to come along and make some new friends and take part in some exciting new challenges over at SCRAP OF YOUR LIFE :)

6 comments:

  1. huge congrats...you so deserve it with your talent and your loyalty...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rachel, awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Im gonna go check out the site :)
    I have just become part of a DT too, at Roll2Create :) come check it out!
    http://www.roll2create.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot, yay hun, super dooper excited for you, as i said before i knew you would do it :D xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Scrap Princess!
    Just thought I'd come and check out your blog. :)
    So thrilled about your DT (and your DT company ;)). Looking forward to getting to know you better!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What exciting news to be a part of a DT! I'll have to take a peek and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx