Friday, May 22, 2009

2 New LO's


This is a Lo i did for Mandy's Negative Space Challenge - White back ground - bright colours - 1 handmade embellishment. i have made some flowers out of felt. I really enjoyed this challenge because it took me out of my comfort zone of using just one colour. Thanks Mandy xxx

I am really happy with how this LO turned out. It too was a challenge over at Deb's creations. The Mad About Scrappin Motherhood Challenge - Scallops - flourishes - hidden journalling - tag is behind the photo. TFL

blog signiture

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic LOs! Love the blue and bling in the second one and the bright colours of the first. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's Rach...Beautiful photos of you and Izzy!!! I can't wait to see you both when I get to the Gold Coast!!! Thank you for your heartfelt wishes and your beautiful words about why you visit my blog!!! I love you too! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bright colours on your layout. I am always too scared to use them. I will have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx