Saturday, May 16, 2009

Angie's Sketch Challenge + GUEST DT POSITION

I do have a lo to share. Photo quality isn't the best though. This is my dd on her 1st birthday, i just love this photo. This is a skecth challenge over at Angie's blog "Scrap.N.Art Journey".
I also have some exciting news!!!!! Tanya over at "Scrap 'N' Craft With T" has asked me to be on her guest design team for june!!!! How Awesome is that?!!!!! Now i feel special. I have brought alot of goodies from her online shop and im looking forward to recieving them, especially my NEW thickers!!! So go over there and pre-order yours now! She has them at an excellent price.

I also caught up with Belynda twice this week! who i met over at scrapchat. Her little son Alex is so adorable and loves having fun with isabella. They are so cute!!! We had a scrap day at my place yesterday. i think we did more chatting then we did scrapping ;) I'm so happy to have made a new friend!! and its all through the world wide web.


blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. Layout looks awesome on ur blog hun, Alex and i had soooooo much fun with you and izzy yesterday, lol hopefully i will finish of my layout soon too, way too much gasbaging. Whoo hooo so excited for you to be on tanyas design team, you will be great :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo and LO!!!!Congrats on joining Tan for the month, how exciting for ya!! Already ordered a ton of Thickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetness, your blog is fabulous! Love the layout of Izzy on her first birthday! Awesome work.

    Hugs
    Shez

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG This is just a gorgeous photo of lil Izzy...
    You and Aaron have got a beautiful lil girl here.

    Thanks for your friendship and for popping over and visiting my blog all the time. I love your comments and I so glad that we have met in real life and I can't wait until the 4th!!! Woo Hoo I will see you again really soon and we can have lots of fun together Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx