Here is my take on this months sketch challenge over at scrapchat.
I have turned the sketch on its side and used one photo instead of two.
I have turned the sketch on its side and used one photo instead of two.
I've only done a few sketches before so i'm still new to it all and what changes you can make or what not. You might think it looks nothing like the sketch
But over all i'm happy with the end result :) I love this photo of Aaron and Isabella.




beautiful layout Rach, and I love that photo! x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout Rach,love the colours,Oh isabella is so cute,I'm going to have to scrap her at some stage you know!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO of Aaron & Izzy...Love the colours you have used too!!! Yeh Chris I have scrapped Izzy cause she is just so adorable!!! Luv Shaz xoxo
ReplyDeleteoh wow rach, just beautiful hun, the journalling is just sweet, colours are awesome,Well done sweet xo
ReplyDeleteVery well done!!! Don't worry about whether it looks like the sketch or not. I can definitely see how your LO is based on the sketch. It's a beautiful quote too. Mind if I borrow it some time?
ReplyDeletehey hunni :) omg i had a blast yesterday with you, was sooooooo much fun, couldnt stop telling jamie all about it when i picked him up, we are definately doing dinner in 3 weeks time at hogs, Jamie reckons we go to hyperdome, wat ya think? xoxo we will catch up next week chook :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your beautiful comments girls.
ReplyDeleteLeish- ofcourse you can babe!!!
Lyn- sounds like a plan xxx