Saturday, August 22, 2009

Young Scrap Birds Cybercrop ***WARNING long post ahead***

4 challenges = 4 new layouts!!! My first Layout is the Quote Challenge. 4 quotes to choose from one being "A little birdie told me" ... 'that you hate the vacume cleaner' Izzy put's her fingers in her ears all the time, i couldn't help but to take a fe pics to scrap. The 'bird on a twig' chipboard can be found at Mad About Scrapping, who are also looking for new DT members.
Next Challenge is the sketch challenge that the beatuiful DT Belynda designed. I used the new Loire Valley kaiser range. I'm quiet happy with how this one turned out. it fell together so nicely and quick which is what i loved. "Home is where the hert is"
Next is the colour challenge. browns/greens/blues. DT Tammy has a gorgeous example on her blog. I have scrapped these photos 3 times!!! Finally a LO i'm happy with.
a few close ups for you

Last Layout is the Technique Challenge - Quilting! DT Danielle has a stunning example on her blog. No real stithing i'm affraid, all hand drawn. "What you love about playgroup"

This LO is actually a double wammy. It's also a challenge for SOYL. Which is getting a new forum soon, exciting stuff!!!
Thanks for having a look. If you are gen Y there is still time to take part in the cybercrop over at http://young-scrap-birds.ning.com/

blog signiture


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great LOs Rach. Izzy is so cute in the vacuum photos and the playgroup photos. Where do you get the little owls and trees? They're really cute. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I'm wishing the cybercrop was next weekend (after the exam) so I could have taken part :(
    Talk soon,
    xx Leish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful girl,well i just arrived home last night,but wanted to say a special thanks for coming out meet me..It made my visit honey,thankyou so very much.I see you finished that gorgeous layout and a few more..Stay in touch darl and lots of hugs and kisses to your little princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx