Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OMG I'M BEING PUBLISHED!!!!

I think the title says it all!!!! I am soooooooo excited my very first try of submitting and SBM liked it!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Still trying to pick my mouth up off the floor!!! For those who can remember, it's my 'Love Birds' Layout of Aaron and me :)
blog signiture

5 comments:

  1. YAY so excited for you hun :D You totally deserve it! awesome work for first ever try wahoooo. cant wait to see it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rach!! I am so happy for you hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! That is so awesome!! Congrats gorgeous, especially seeing as it was your first submission! I searched your old posts but couldn't find the LO :( Am I just blind?
    xx Leish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news and big congrats to you Rach...thats so exciting...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS!!! Congratulations!
    Will that be your first pub?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx