Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Look Whooo's Cute?!

I almost forgot about this one!!! I made this layout at the start of July (LOL) using the Adorn It Fern collection Kit from scrap of your life. You can purchase one for $15.99, upload your layout in the gallery and you could win a Fiskars scalloped punch!!

Scrap of your life is getting a new home and having a HUGE CLEARANCE SALE with massive savings!!! You wouldn't want to miss it!!!

blog signiture

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo of Izzy!!

    Love the colours and the owls in tree embellishment!

    How are you doing btw? I'm good, but I'm starting to stress about my exam and the GP has decided that Brianna's eye problem is in need of urgent attention, so we might have to travel to Townsville in the next week or so to see a specialist. I hope your family is doing better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.. love the invisible pink one in your last post too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun,
    saw this layout in real and its absolutley gorgeous!!! the tree and owls are wayyyyy cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx