It has been a while since i have scrapped. Maybe that's why last night when i did this layout, it came together so perfect for me. One of my favourite family photos!

I have used the new Heidi swapp Invisibles!!! You can purchase from Scrap Of Your Life for only $1.90!!! Click here to have a look!!! I have used a pink paint, and applied with paper towel (thats right, no paint brush here) You rub the paint (or ink) on your layout and the clear frame stays white. A little scary at first, i didnt want to wreck anything, but in the end, very happy with the result! You can make your layout any colour you like, thats the beauty of it! I must have in your stash i say!
I have also used some flowers and a skeleton leaf from D-Lish Scraps, very unique flowers and embellishments!!

I have created a sketch for August S.O.Y.L Sketch Challenge also. Would love to see you play along and see your friendly face in the forum.





WOW HUN, your layotu is awesome!!! you done a great job with the invisables!! so happy you did your layout. Bet julie loves it. xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat Sketch challenge honey, How ya been? Long time no hear!!! Catch ya on the flipside...xox
ReplyDeleteWow! What a cool product! Lovely LO and accompanying sketch.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I'm not scrapping this month 'cos of my exam coming up on Aug 26, but I'll still be checking up on you and the forums every now and then.
Lots of love, xx Leish
Looks great! LOOOOVE that photo!!!
ReplyDelete