Here is a layout i did of me and Belynda my bestie :) I made it last night during Moi's class at Scrap of your Life. Flowers and Leaves from D-Lish Scraps. I made the green flower ;)
awww sweetie, I LOVE IT!! i have the exact photo ready to scrap aswell heheh. Love the colours hun and your flower is awesome teh green one. AWWW so cant wait to see this next time i see you. LOVE YA xo
A little about me...
My name is Rachel and I am 24 years old. I have a gorgeous daughter named Isabella who you will see grow in all my layouts. She is my world and i dunno where i would be without her.
A little about my scrapbooking...
I LOVE IT!!!! It's my little creative get-away to keep my mind off all those annoying things in life and makes me cherish all the good.
My scrapbooking style is always changing!!! At the moment... you will see alot of distressing and 'shapes' in my layouts - such as brackets and scallops.
awww sweetie, I LOVE IT!! i have the exact photo ready to scrap aswell heheh. Love the colours hun and your flower is awesome teh green one. AWWW so cant wait to see this next time i see you. LOVE YA xo
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, I love pink and black together! The flower is very cool (how'd you do it?).
ReplyDeletexx Leish