Thursday, August 13, 2009

My first vintage layout

I'm not a fan of vintage, i love it on other peoples layouts but i can never get my head around it for my own. This is a challenge over at Scrap Of Your Life
Here is the challenge:
Creat a heritage type layout using
2 photos - a page from an old book - lace - a button - brads - inking - paper tearing.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend xox

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun, this layout is super awesome too, you did a great job at vintage, really great job, wowsas. LOVE IT too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, I love the addition of the "bingo" card. I've just been trying to figure out vintage lately too! Sorry, I haven't been around much lately, I'm still studying hard. We had a trip to Mackay on Saturday for my theory and I only realised yesterday morning that I'd missed the bridal shower on Saturday night! I promise I'll be back more often once the exam is over next week!
    xx Leish

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw you look gorgeous in that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx