Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sushi Princess

Here is my take on the 'Recipe Challenge' over at the Crafting In Stlye Cybercrop. I can't believe how much isabella loves sushi!! I buy it for myself for lunch and she ends up eatting it and i have to finish her mc donalds. LOL. Don't you hate it when you get 'stuck' on a layout?! I changed it 3-4 times!!! I had these oriental paper lanterns that i cut up to use and didnt end up putting the 'tissue paper' on my layout!! Then i found some bamboo off the net and printed it to acetate and didnt end up using that either!! I also found a cute bird lanten which i didnt use.. so here is the finished layout LOL

blog signiture

2 comments:

  1. wow hun this layout is super awesome!!! LOL i cant beleive how many ideas you came up with adn didnt use heheh, i do that alot!! it gets very fustrating lol. I will see this layout tonite :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! The LO turned out great in the end, and now you have all those things you can use on other LOs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx