Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sneak Peak of CJ and Guest DT LO

I'm am doing a Circle Journal Swap with Young Scrap Birds and my theme is Happily Ever After. Here is a sneak peak of the cover...
Here is a layout below i did as part of the guest design team on Scrapping Out Loud.. The challenge this week is to create a layout with a quote for the title and the journalling must be one part speech, i have choosen adjectives...
Come Play Along at Scrapping out Loud!

Thanks for having a looksie at my latest work.. I had a few hours to myself today at the shops and i had to go and buy the 2nd book from the Twilight series!!! This is coming from someone who NEVER reads!!! i mean ever!!! I think someone has become addicted to Twilight... Thanks Girls!!!

blog signiture

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work babe.. And about time you read twilight :) xxx

    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you CJ, It is gorgeous. Like all your work.
    Chris.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....I knew that castle would work out perfectly!! So glad you decided to use it for the CJ....now I have to think of what to put in it lol....
    xxe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Twilight series !! And I didnt like Vampires!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute layout rach!
    and i cant wait to do your journal!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww rach this is just beautiful, CANT wait to see it in real!!! aww too sweet. BOUT TIME YOUR READ TWILIGHT. knwe you'd love it heheh xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...i have just finished the second book...you'll love it...i am going to get the next soon...can't wait...they are so addictive...take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your SOL layout is beautiful .. congrats on being on the DT :)
    Your cover is gorgeous as well. :)
    DD and i both have read the twilight series, we loved them. :) enjoy the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, Thanks so much for being our Guest Dt this week, your layout is really amazing,,,love that pic of your dd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work Rach! I can't believe I have to wait sooooo long until I can see your whole CJ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous layouts Honey...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your pg. Rachel and so pleased to have you as our guest designer this week! thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous LO Rach. I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx