Ooooh it's so gorgeous! Can't wait to get it Rach - I can't believe I'm last! Good thing I know my Disney characters lol! On the plus side I'll get to see everyone's gorgeous Disney pages ;-)
And how funny is it that we both chose The Little Mermaid for the first page in our journals???
A little about me...
My name is Rachel and I am 24 years old. I have a gorgeous daughter named Isabella who you will see grow in all my layouts. She is my world and i dunno where i would be without her.
A little about my scrapbooking...
I LOVE IT!!!! It's my little creative get-away to keep my mind off all those annoying things in life and makes me cherish all the good.
My scrapbooking style is always changing!!! At the moment... you will see alot of distressing and 'shapes' in my layouts - such as brackets and scallops.
Wow that looks gorgeous Rach.
ReplyDeleteI love love love it!!! As long as no-one steals my character, I shall be happy!
ReplyDeleteHope all is going well in Melbourne-town! Miss you heaps! xx
Ooooh it's so gorgeous! Can't wait to get it Rach - I can't believe I'm last! Good thing I know my Disney characters lol! On the plus side I'll get to see everyone's gorgeous Disney pages ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd how funny is it that we both chose The Little Mermaid for the first page in our journals???
Lovely Album Rach. Where did you find that Disney font. It goes so great with the Album? xo
ReplyDeleteAwesome album Rach!
ReplyDeleteOh this is beautiful Rachel!
ReplyDelete