This is a layout i made for the CRAFTING IN STYLE Cybercrop. This is the RE-USE challenge where you have to scrap lif someone's layout. i have choosen the gorgeous Stace!! I love her work!!!! You're mouth just drops to the floor everytime you see a new layout. Here is a link to her blog if you would like to see what i am talkin about :)








Absolutely gorgeous LO, and I checked out Staceys blog, OMG!! i know what you mean bout mouth hitting the floor!! I'm a follower now, just so I can keep looking. Your ATC's are awesome too!! I'm hooked on those things now too!!
ReplyDeleteStunning work,adore that layout and your Atc are gorgeous..If you ever want to do an Atc swap with me just let me know!!
ReplyDeleteWhoot, looking forward to seeing those ATCs in real life, yay!! That butterfly one is absolutely divine!! ♥
ReplyDeleteOh I just love your Bambi ATC! Your butterfly one is gorgeous too, but you know what a sucker I am for Disney lol! You did a great job with scraplifting Stace's LO too :-)
ReplyDeletewow hun your atc's are awesome, great work babe!! now i better get my spring ones done, and send away :D xo
ReplyDeleteLove the LO's and the ATC's especially the butterfly one!!
ReplyDelete