Sorry blog - Yes it has been a while!!! No layouts to share at this stage, but stay tuned - because i have completed some - i just can't upload them yet. Here is a picture below of our inchie swap of at scrap of your life... pretty cute hey?!! I have actually used one on my up-coming layout!!!
If you would like to join in our next COLOUR inchie swap - sign up here before the 20th of July. Anyone can join!!
We also have our very first cybercrop this weekend at www.scrapofyourlife.ning.com with a Winter Theme!!! Everyone who takes part recieves a little prize pack!!!! 4 Challenges and heaps of games!! So come join in the fun from 5:30pm this Friday!!!
I also recieved this award from my very kind friend Lisa!! I would like to pass it on to some of my new friends Em - Kristy - Leanne - Julie. Thanks for following my blog!!!! xoxox
That's all from me for now!! If you are part of Generation Y and haven't yet joined our NEW and EXCITING forum please do!!!! You're missing out on the friendliest girls, our monthly challanges, our ATC swap, heaps of fun and NEW games, and of course our yummy prizes. You gotta be in it to win it, so if you were born in the 80's or 90's be sure to check it out!
www.young-scrap-birds.ning.com




Hi Rach, love the little inchies, they are sooo cute!!! Looking forward to seeing your layouts too. Would love to join in but I am way over-committed! Need more hours in the days....
ReplyDeletehey gorgeous girl,I hope life is treating you well!thinking of you and missing you heaps
ReplyDeleteooooh, yes, cute inchies.
ReplyDeleteI got your package from the cc yesterday. Thanks so much for the generous gift! I'm updating my blog today with photos of the goodies I've received lately.
xx Leish
Hello my sweet, Thank you for the award, tee hee! MWAH
ReplyDelete