Monday, March 15, 2010

Izzy's 2nd birthday

So many photos were taken from Isabella's party i thought i would include the main ones into one layout! I wanted it to be bright and colourful! Very different to my scrapping style!
Isabella had a tinkerbell themed party. It was great fun!! I made the cake!! Everything is made out of icing except the tinkerbell figurines! I had alot of help from a friend of mine who is a cake decorater. i dont think i could have done it without her! i was really happy with the finished result.Here is a family photo taken from isabella's birthday. I love the little birds :)

blog signiture

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Loved your layouts, and I'm totally spun out about your wonderful cake!!! It's just amazing!!! Well done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake looks amazing,hope she had a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back hun. The cake looks awesome as you already know and yay for finally doing some scrappin. WTG hun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back! That cake turned out so good! And some great layouts from the day too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back, I'm like you have been away too!! Love the cake, you did an awesome job!! I know how hard icing is to play with as I have done cake decorating too!! Love the layout!! Shez xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx