Monday, March 15, 2010

Circle Journal Entries

Wow it's been 4 months since my last post! sorry blog!! it's not your fault! i haven't done any scrapbooking in that time and have nothing to share.. except these circle journal entries..

The picture below is my entry for Elle's Journal - What makes you happy?!

And this entry is for Talia's Journal - Quotes, Songs and Lyrics
Thanks for stopping by my blog.. I haven't done any scrapbooking in ages!! I do have a few photos i would like to scrap so i should get to it!!

blog signiture

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! I love love LOVE that one for my CJ....and I'm glad you're so happy with everything!

    Miss seeing you update this thing....and you've updated twice today!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon
Luv scrap-princess aka Rach
xxxx