Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog {big hugs} I have so much to share, i've been busy scrapping all weekend and here are my layouts..
Feeding the Ducks:

I went to spotlight this morning actually and brought these American Craft Papers having in mind the photos i wanted to scrap. The inspiration for this layout came from
Krissy as i used one of her sketches from
CISter's Stylish Sketches Blog. I had so many photos and i didnt know what to do with them all! So.. I made a little tab and hid them in the layout.

Bright Blue Eyes:

I took this photo of Bella last week and thought... my little princess is growing up sooooo fast!!!! The cherry blossom branch i brought from
D-Lish Scraps only $2.80! Amanda has alot of gorgeous flowers and embelishments in her store that i am constantly buying from ;)
Garden Fairy:

This layout i wanted to look vintage-like..... i'm not very good at vintage but i thought i'd give it ago.. i printed the butterflies off the computer which i think work so effective! The chipboard flowers are from
Mad About Scrapping! i love Leanne's chipboard!!
Making Muffins:

Lastly, Isabella was helping nanny make some muffins on her day off and couldnt resist getting the camera out. I made the little cupcake/muffin tops out of different pp and the base i used from the kasier pp sugar sugar.
Moving to other news now.... One of my layouts is in this months issue of Scrapbooking Memories!!! Vol 12 No 5 page 102. My layout Love Birds appears in the Love Gallery. As i was so very excited to see my work being published for the first and only time, i was upset as to which layout it was.. it was one of myself and ex fiancee who i now hate... Seeing photos of us brought back alot of bad memories... ALSO.. i wanted to congratulate my good friends
Belynda {Our Love Continues to Grow pg 82} and
Chris {Outdoor Boy pg 131} who's layouts were also published in the same issue!
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog i really appriciate it. Let me know of any friendly forums or challenge blogs that i can take part in :)
Love Rach
Hey Rach Its great to see you scrapping again!! I love seeing your work.
ReplyDeleteThink positive hun it will all work out!!!
Leanne
Gorgeous work Rach!! Hope it all works out for ya xx
ReplyDeleteHey babe - layouts look great!!
ReplyDeleteOH i was so excited to see your layout in there with mine,hope you and family are well,
ReplyDeleteYou've stopped blogging again.hope all is ok
ReplyDelete